When you invest in Coja leather furniture, you own the best leather design, comfort, quality and value available anywhere today! Find out why by watching this video.
Coja leather has properties, which make it superior to other upholstery materials. Consider the following:
- Coja leather outlasts fabric four to one, it has a useful life up to 20 years.
- Coja leather is fire resistant and emits no toxic fumes, even when exposed to intense heat.
- Coja leather does not crack or peel.
- Coja leather does not become tacky or sticky.
- Coja leather retains its shape without sagging (natural stretching will occur).
- Coja leather “breathes”, assumes body temperature rapidly and is instantaneously comfortable, making it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Coja leather is very durable.
- Coja leather is practical and ideal for busy lifestyles.
- Coja leather ages well. It will not wear like fabric covers. Instead, fine Coja leather acquires a patina, and may become more supple with age.
- Coja leather has over 100 specialty leathers.
- Coja leather tanneries use closed-water systems and private water treatment plants to prevent pollution of surrounding water supplies.
- Coja leather recycles all of its leather scraps for use in small leather goods.